Items must be returned within 28 days of receipt if damaged/faulty (postal fee will be refunded if receipt is provided). If you have simply changed your mind or for any other reason, please return within 14 days of receiving the item.
● Items must be unworn and unwashed.
● PROOF OF DAMAGE must be sent in picture or video form to claim delivery cost.
● Underwear and swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene seal has not been removed.
● Items must have all tags attached.
● We offer FREE RETURNS for UK customers if the item is damaged or faulty, however you must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to CALL IT WHAT U WANNA.
Please note that if the order number is not in the packaging in any form and we, therefore, are unable to identify your order then you may not be able to process the refund.
How long do I have to return an item?
For UK & ROI customers, you can return unsuitable items within 14 days of receipt unless the item is damaged where it becomes 28 days. For all international customers, please return unsuitable items within 14 days of receiving your parcels or 28 days if the item is damaged. Please return unsuitable items in their original packaging.
How long does it take to process a return?
We strive to process and refund your return ASAP, but on occasions, it may take up to 28 days for UK customers (28 Days for International) for your return to be processed and a further 7 days for the refund to reach your account. We will always try to be quicker. If you haven't received a refund and it has been more than 28 days for UK customers (28 days for international) since you posted your returns, please contact us with a picture of your evidence of postage receipt.